Santa Maria Annunciata in Chiesa Rossa is a church in Milan, via Neera 24.
The name "Chiesa Rossa" derived from the old church of "Santa Maria" near the "Naviglio Pavese" canal called also "Santa Maria ad Fonticulum".
The construction started by Franco Della Porta in Romanesque Revival style, and was completed in 1932 by Giovanni Muzio. The facade was built in the 1960.
A consecration plaque near main entrance remembers the church was consecrated on December 21, 1932 by Cardinal Archbishop of Milan Alfredo Ildefonso Schuster.
Muzio has designed the church in plan as Latin cross, the central nave is covered by Barrel vault and ends in the Apse. The Baptistery, in the left in a lateral chapel, has an octagonal shape and contains "San Giovannino" a sculpture by Giacomo Manzù.
From 1997 the church hosts "Untitled", last installation of Dan Flavin, the design was completed two days before the death of the author the 26th November 1996.
The installation is made with green and blue neon lights for the main nave, red in the transept and yellow for the apse.